How to Buy and Sell Criptocurrencies with PAXFUL
On Paxful you buy bitcoin directly from other people to add money to your Paxful Wallet. It’s a listing service like Craigslist or Backpage. Sellers list their ads to sell you Bitcoin. They let you pay for the bitcoin in different ways, some take gift cards, others let you use PayPal, debit cards, and bank transfers. They take a fee to get you your bitcoins fast and privately. This is called P2P or Peer to Peer. This allows us to offer hundreds of ways to pay even for people that don’t have a bank account.
- How much you pay depends on who you buy from. It isn’t 1 to 1 because sellers charge a fee to convert your gift card or cash into bitcoin.
- Paxful doesn’t charge you any fees for buying bitcoin
- If you want to get some bitcoin then your first choice is how you want to pay for it. This determines the price, speed, and privacy you can get it for. Decide how you want to pay for the bitcoin and search.
- Once you find a deal you like you start a trade with the seller. You’ll be in a live chat with them and they will tell you how to pay them. Here is Step by Step instructions to getting your first Bitcoin and a video.
- Once you pay they release the bitcoins directly from escrow to your Paxful wallet. You can now spend the money anywhere that accepts bitcoin.
Big websites that accept bitcoin include
Paxful’s wallet use bitcoin. Bitcoin makes sending money as easy as sending an email. Just be sure to secure your wallet with 2FA.